Wednesday 2 May 2012

Take the stage....

Take the stage with David Beckham

I don't normally enter 'mass' internet photo competitions with a generic theme, however this one caught my eye! At present I am working with Mark Ormrod who, while serving with the Marines in Afghanistan, lost both legs and an arm after stepping on an I.E.D.
One of my ambitions as a professional photographer is to have an image exhibited in the National Portrait Gallery in London. This is probably the only gallery I always visit and where I have seen some of the most inspirational work!
Every year they run the Taylor Wessing portrait competition, which I intend to be a part of this year...with the right image of course!

Mark ©2012MattElliott


You see, share or like the image here... VOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment