After a meeting with the new head I had planned for several ways which I saw fit to document the new build from scratch.
- Time lapse video. I aim to set a small camera in place and take images for 15 months (or however long it takes) This is no easy task as I will have to find a stable location for the camera and make sure it's working.
- 360 degree footage with hour long exposures.
- Still images from several viewpoints.
- Portraits of those involved at any level.
- Pin hole long exposures. I haven't had much, if any, experience with this, but would like to experiment with some long exposure work.
I am looking forward to being part of history in the making, the thought of my images being viewed in years to come is possibly the main reason why I got involved with image making in the first place.
All images ©Matt Elliott 2013